Why Jane Bravo?

My photo
One dark and boring night in 2005, sitting alone thinking about life and how weird it is, Sarah Dawood/ Drama wrote her first blogpost as Jane Bravo. What started out as a private ranting space, slowly and gradually evolved into the current blog, which talks about many events, things, and feelings. Just like all of Sarah's other social media platforms, also about many events, things, and feelings --- Instagram: thesarahdawood | snapchat: thesarahdawood | twitter: @SarahDawood | facebook: /groups/TheCoddiwomple

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Judging Jane

I judged too much today. When I pointed a finger at my friend, I pointed three back at myself. I realised too late the hurt I had initiated. I regret it to this minute. Experience is the worst teacher, it gives the lesson after the test!

-JaneBravo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When I pointed a finger at my friend, I pointed three back at myself"

Interesting. I tried this several times but when I point a finger to someone else, the other three fingers are either curled back to palm or point to the ground - do i have to change my stance? shall i try pointing while lying down? on my back? or what?