Why Jane Bravo?

My photo
One dark and boring night in 2005, sitting alone thinking about life and how weird it is, Sarah Dawood/ Drama wrote her first blogpost as Jane Bravo. What started out as a private ranting space, slowly and gradually evolved into the current blog, which talks about many events, things, and feelings. Just like all of Sarah's other social media platforms, also about many events, things, and feelings --- Instagram: thesarahdawood | snapchat: thesarahdawood | twitter: @SarahDawood | facebook: /groups/TheCoddiwomple

Monday, September 02, 2013



~ By Jane Bravo

There's a method to my madness -
A feeling - a happiness, a sadness,
Of things that could be, but can't be -

Of 'if' and 'but' and 'maybe';


Of what and whom I wanted most,
A dream that haunts me like a ghost.

But sweetly like a lovers kiss -

Thirty odd seconds of utter bliss...
That leave a life changed forever?
Like a bond so old you cannot sever.
The one with roots inside my heart
In light, in sunshine, in times of dark.



There's a method to my madness -

A feeling - a happiness, a sadness.

Of things that could be, but can't be -
Of 'if' and 'but' and 'maybe'.

No comments: