Why Jane Bravo?

My photo
One dark and boring night in 2005, sitting alone thinking about life and how weird it is, Sarah Dawood/ Drama wrote her first blogpost as Jane Bravo. What started out as a private ranting space, slowly and gradually evolved into the current blog, which talks about many events, things, and feelings. Just like all of Sarah's other social media platforms, also about many events, things, and feelings --- Instagram: thesarahdawood | snapchat: thesarahdawood | twitter: @SarahDawood | facebook: /groups/TheCoddiwomple

Monday, March 03, 2014

antidote

I feel like I've broken out of a metaphorical solitary confinement of some sort in the last few months. It hasn't been easy, it isn't easy even now, but I want to stay here. It feels hard but it feels brighter ahead.

"I know about the antidote that will free me of my pain,
But I cannot owe indebtedness to the one who breaks the chain."

~ JaneBravo

No comments: