Why Jane Bravo?

My photo
One dark and boring night in 2005, sitting alone thinking about life and how weird it is, Sarah Dawood/ Drama wrote her first blogpost as Jane Bravo. What started out as a private ranting space, slowly and gradually evolved into the current blog, which talks about many events, things, and feelings. Just like all of Sarah's other social media platforms, also about many events, things, and feelings --- Instagram: thesarahdawood | snapchat: thesarahdawood | twitter: @SarahDawood | facebook: /groups/TheCoddiwomple

Friday, August 29, 2014

Hold it.

I was laughing and smiling and dying inside. Parts of me were hurting badly, out of fear and exhaustion, and all I could think of was holding your hand. And you just couldn't do it.

I so badly needed you to hold my hand.

Just remember not to hold my hand when I'm dying.
I don't want to then.
It will make no difference at that time, to me. It will be for you, when I'm dying and you want to hold my hand, it will be to make you feel better, like you helped me in a difficult moment. So, don't.

Hold my hand now, today, this week, now - when I'm alive. When I need to know you're there, and when I need to know you're holding my hand. When I need to know you are there with me.

When I'm dying it will mean nothing to me that you were holding my hand.
It won't make me feel better then.


~ JB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who do you keep writing about? I'm pretty sure this is a subliminal message to someone you think might be reading your blog.