Why Jane Bravo?

My photo
One dark and boring night in 2005, sitting alone thinking about life and how weird it is, Sarah Dawood/ Drama wrote her first blogpost as Jane Bravo. What started out as a private ranting space, slowly and gradually evolved into the current blog, which talks about many events, things, and feelings. Just like all of Sarah's other social media platforms, also about many events, things, and feelings --- Instagram: thesarahdawood | snapchat: thesarahdawood | twitter: @SarahDawood | facebook: /groups/TheCoddiwomple

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Error 404: People.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of stupidity. And mediocre thoughts.
I'm tired of fake gestures. And I'm exhausted with false words which lead to actions which are just for show and tell.
I'm tired of lies, of hidden agendas, of people using people like tools.
I'm tired of people who are afraid to fail, they will never learn to fly.
I'm tired of people who want recognition because they think they deserve it, not because they've earned it.
I'm tired of cheats and copycats.
I'm tired of people who try to buy respect with money, I judge them.
I'm tired of rich people who are arrogant and poor people who are greedy.
I'm tired of people giving people false hopes. I'm tired of witnessing broken dreams.
I'm tired of people not making up their mind about what they want to do, where they want to be.
I'm tired of the things people do just to hurt others because their egos are bigger than their hearts.
I'm tired of fearful men and women, who don't understand the meaning of living fearlessly, of living true.
I'm tired of seeing things done without passion, things which mean nothing, which are nothing, which will never amount to anything, and which add no real value to anyone or anything, ever.
I'm tired of time wasted. I'm tired of people stuck in the past, stuck in a place they can never get out of nor ever change. I feel sorry for them.
I'm tired of average experiences, which are a waste of money, which bring no joy, which amount to nothing more than a Facebook post, to show the world you did something, you ate something, you went somewhere, you bought something.
I'm tired of ordinary conversations about the weather.
I'm tired of below average work.
I'm tired of rude people with bad attitudes.
I'm tired of people who use their mobile phone while driving, there needs to be stricter punishment for that.
I'm tired of poor customer services, and people who break queues.
I'm tired of broken roads and late buses.
I'm tired of the feeling of negativity that most people carry around with them and distribute to infect other people with more negativity.
I'm tired of people who can't make up their mind because they are too selfish and they think they can have it all.
I'm tired of late replies. I'm tired of half-assed gestures. And when people say things only because they think that's what the other person wants to hear.
I'm tired of seeing people heartbroken because they dared to love something... or love someone.
I'm tired of people who are miserable because they were afraid to leave their comfort zone.
I'm tired of hearing about women, men, children being killed in the name of religion.
I'm tired of failed systems.
I'm tired of arguments. I'm tired of people who talk loudly but say nothing valuable or positive.
I'm tired of people who stay silent and become part of the problem rather than fix it.
I'm tired of labels that people give each other out of their own insecurities.

I'm tired of people.

2 comments:

Mahvesh said...

It rings so true! Well-written!

Sarah Drama said...

Thanks! It was a late night rant... it was getting too peopley for me ;-)